Tuesday, June 23, 2009

11 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 11 weeks. This pregnancy is flying by so far. I go back to the dr on July 3rd. I hope we are able to hear the heartbeat this time. I was not impressed when I saw the nurse practitioner last week. She didn't even introduce herself to me. My blood sugars are pretty much under control with the insulin so far. I am still losing weight though because of the drastic diet changes. I feel like I am starving sometimes though. I am most looking forward to feeling Jelly Bean move. It is the best feeling in the world and I can't wait to feel it. I hope I get another U/S soon so I can see Jelly Bean. DH and I joined a gym this weekend, we have gone twice so far and we both enjoy it a lot. Here is a belly pic taken today for you all to enjoy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment