Friday, June 5, 2009

8 weeks!!!!!!!!

We had our first U/S today. It was incredible!!! The tech was great (unlike others I have encountered). She turned the volume up on the machine so we could hear the heart beating away at a whopping 171bpm. Currently I am thinking and dreaming little princess, but we won't know for sure for about 10 more weeks. My blood pressure is perfect. My fasting blood sugars are still a little high so he upped my insulin at night time. Urine is coming back clean (no proteins or sugars). I am up 4 lbs from last week, but back to where I was 2 weeks ago, which is about where I started out according to my home scale. Here is a picture of my Jelly Bean for your viewing pleasure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. YAY for Jelly Bean!!!! Glad your sugars are getting under control too!

    ReplyDelete