Tuesday, July 7, 2009

13 weeks??!!??

Are you serious? I am 13 weeks already? First trimester has FLOWN by, I don't even know where it went. Only 27 more weeks to go (well less than that since my dr likely won't let me go to 40 weeks because of the diabetes). We bought our first baby item the other day, 2 yellow onesies with Tigger and Pooh. They are so cute. DH wants to wait until we move in October before we buy anything else only because we don't have anywhere to store it right now.

I am counting down the days until we get to move (should be the end of October). I don't like where we currently live, but I know there is work that needs to be done so we are here to do it. I am praying hurricane season takes it easy on us this year. I have never been in one so IDK how I would react to the situation especially with being pregnant, having a toddler, and dh being at work all day.

Anyway, blah blah blah I know what you're waiting for so here it is my 13 week belly pic. I swear I am going to get out of bed one day and fall over face first.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: