Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's been a while

Well it's been a few weeks since I updated the blog. I seem to be slacking in a lot of things and I swear I have pregnancy ADD. Anyway...

I am now just a day or two away from being 22 weeks. Our jelly bean (who has a name now, but we'll get to that later) is measuring a whole week ahead of schedule and is weighing in at a whopping 1 pound. Everything is going great. My blood sugars are still under control and my insulin hasn't had to be changed in quite a while. I am still losing weight, but everyone at the doctor's office doesn't seem to mind. We will see what happens when (err if) I get to see the Dr. at my next appt. 

My baby turns 2 in 5 days. Where has time gone? Seems only yesterday I was having Dr. appts for that pregnancy. He is making sure everyone knows he is in the terrible twos as well, but I love it. He is so smart, you show him how to do something one time and he is a pro at it from then on. He still doesn't talk much, but mommy and daddy can understand him. His party is next Saturday and I hope it goes well. We will also be announcing the gender of the baby to family and since none of them know about my blog I will be happy to share with you as well.

We are getting another little boy to add to our family. His name will be Mason and he is already a momma's boy like his brother. Never kicking for daddy, but as soon as daddy goes to sleep he goes to town playing with mommy. I love it. I love being pregnant and I am a LITTLE sad this will be the last time I get to experience it, but I am okay with it. It's bittersweet really.

Nothing else going on, still down in South Texas waiting to see what happens with the job. Should know more in a month. 

No belly pic this week, I will come back on Tuesday or Wednesday (if I remember) and post one. We are leaving Wednesday to go to Abilene for the birthday party. Won't be back until Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment