Wednesday, May 6, 2009

~~4 Weeks~~

I am so excited! I want to shout from the roof tops. Still really early, but I am already thinking about names (see last entry) and what we need to buy. I am a little nervous, but not as bad as I was with my son. So this will be my first weekly pregnancy post (I know I said I would do them on Mondays, but my week begins on a Wednesday so here you have it).

Weight gain: zero
Morning sickness: only slight nausea very early in the morning (3am or so)
How far along: 4 weeks exactly
Dr appt: Friday at 2:00pm (cst)
Gender: Don't know yet, but feel free to send me all the pink dust you got ;)
Belly pics: Not yet, it is too early and since I am a PSMTB (That would be plus size mommy-to-be) it will take me longer to actually show.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask in the comments I will respond.
Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment