Friday, May 8, 2009

First Dr appt

Today is my first appointment. I know they won't be able to tell me much at 4 weeks 2 days, but they wanted me in now so who am I to complain? I go in at 2:00 central time. I was suppose to have a dentist appointment at 3:00 today too, but they cancelled it until I can get a note from my doctor saying it is okay for them to clean my teeth.

Let's see what else is going on? We lost the ball game bad last night (like 28-7). We didn't do horrible, but the other team was REALLY good. I enjoyed seeing DH play as he was the oldest one on the field and he still kept up with the youngins. It was the last game of the season and we had to rally the troops just to have enough players anyway. I chased a few foul balls and my body says whoa okay that is enough of that crap. My hips hurt already if I do to much activity.

We got a bonus check yesterday so we will be doing some major shopping this weekend. We hope to get our kitchen stuff (pans, dishes etc). I will post pics when we get them. We may change our minds though and buy something else. The little guy is ready for a toddler bed, and we may brave the "but you'll jinx it" rumors and buy some baby stuff.

Blah blah blah okay I will quit yapping now. Hope you enjoy your Friday! I will update after the appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment