Saturday, May 2, 2009

10 DPO

This chart is wrong now so don't pay any mind to it, the temp on 10DPO was not correct!!!!!!!
There she is...the prettiest chart I have ever seen. I bought some FRER (don't think that one is on my terms list...it is First Response Early Response) tests last night, but I am too nervous to take one. I don't think I have ever been nervous to take an HPT (well there was that one time in highschool). My BBT has never gone up that high before that I recall, but I don't want to see that BFN. I have zero signs of being KTFU, but that could mean jack.

On another note we are making a little road trip today to Laredo so DH's new guy can pick up the company truck from the guy that broke his foot and is out for at least 2 months. That oughta be fun *insert eye roll here*. At least I have happy pills from the tooth extraction to keep me occupied.

Well I suppose that is all I have to say for now. I will come back later and talk some more. Everyone have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is a goregous chart! POAS! POAS! (I know I am a pusher, sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls girls girls...I am SCARED out of my mind to POAS for some reason this month...ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete