Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day

I had a fantastic day that began with getting presents from my best guys. I got a huge basket of goodies from Bath and Body Works in my favorite scent---Warm Sugar Vanilla. Then I got 2 dozen pink roses and two of the best cards ever. The one from my husband made me cry, I can tell he put a lot of thought into it. He is such an amazing husband. I almost forgot, I also got 2 Bella Bands and some Nike flip flops too. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet.

The pregnancy is going well. Still really early so nothing to report. I am always tired, but I am on a waking up at 6:00 am kick lately and I wish that would stop. Other than that nothing too exciting.

Guess that's it for now. Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment